We delivered media, marketing and social media training to 50 environment groups for Sustainability Victoria.
Sessions in Melbourne, Bendigo, Traralgon and Wangaratta provided participants with the information needed to improve their communications work and a comprehensive training booklet and flexible follow-up opportunities were also provided.
Participants rated the training at 4.2 out of 5 overall. Average feedback in other areas also exceeded 4. These areas included communication skills, subject matter, pace, ability to answer questions, relevance, skills useful for community work and wanting to share the content with others.
- “The program was comprehensive and all the dots were connected.”
- “Am motivated to use other forms of media to get our events and ideas out to a wider audience.”
- “[The trainer] drew participants into discussion and aided networking.”
- “[The] facilitator was knowledgeable, able to communicate well and hold our attention.”
- “Presenter had a very relaxed and amiable style that made a sometimes hard topic easy to understand.”
- “The highlight was the integration of media and marketing with social media – often often dealt with separately. Gave good linkages/tools for using them to achieve our goals.”
- “[The] presenter was great and session very informative.”
- “[A] valuable session”
Kate Johnson from VCOSS said ‘Daniel delivered state and local government media, marketing and social media training sessions for community groups. Daniel was great to work with – flexible, reliable and smart. The feedback from participants was overwhelmingly positive.’
Contact Daniel on 0402 596 297 if you have a training query.